online therapy to help you get where you want to be
Do you ever get the feeling something's holding you back?
Unresolved issues can cause us to feel restricted in our lives. We can feel blocked, unable to move forward towards our goals - and sometimes we're not sure why.
Therapy can help us to process how we're feeling, identify any issues and move towards a happier, healthier place in our minds.
- struggling with feelings of anxiety, stress or depression;
- feeling overwhelmed;
- feeling anxious about your health;
- suffering the effects of a traumatic experience;
- experiencing intrusive thoughts;
- coping with issues from your childhood as an adult;
- stuck in a rut with the way you feel;
- suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) or having compulsive thoughts;
- feeling the effects of a difficult childhood in your adult life;
- in a pattern of getting into abusive relationships;
- going through family problems;
- looking to build stronger relationships;
- not feeling yourself, and not sure why;
- keen to reach your true potential;
- looking to understand yourself on a deeper level;
- feeling really angry; and/or
- experiencing challenges you've been trying to tackle for years ?
Through online therapy sessions on Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom video chat, I can help you make positive changes in your life. I can help you identify challenges and support you to find a way to overcome them.
You can become a happier, healthier person with online therapy. We can work on finding out what makes you tick, where your strengths and challenges lie and how you can move forward from being stuck. Online therapy can help give you a deeper understanding of why you behave and feel the way you do; giving you the power to take charge of your life and build a better relationship with yourself, your partner, family, friends, colleagues and everyone around you.